Returns & Exchanges
• Many of our products are handmade or vintage. Slight imperfections in weave, color, or pattern are inherent in handmade goods, and are considered part of their authentic beauty and authenticity.
• Our policy is effective for 14 days from the date your package is received. After 14 days, we are unable to offer you a return or exchange.
• We can only accept returns or exchanges on products in their original condition, we cannot accept returns on used or damaged goods.
• Once your return is received and inspected your refund will be applied to your original form of payment.
• Exchanges will be processed once the original item is received. Please contact us at email@example.com to explain your reason for the exchange.
• We are not responsible for return shipping costs. The purchaser is required to pay their own return shipping fees. Returns must be packaged securely confirming that the item will not be damaged in return shipping.